This is an Elentin's official page for InteLib project.
C'est moi, et c'est ma maison.
My name is Olya Tsaun, i'm working on Datalog implementation with InteLib. You can take a look on my official diploma title on the page OfficialWorkTitles.
There are also ElenTinRu (Elentin in russian), but it is not very informative yet.
Current DataLog? version is here:
Explanations about my positions (positioning, hgm?)
- My name is Olya, or Tinka, if you like it. Olga is too official, actually, I almost hate it. The best way to offence me is calling me Olga in unformal conversation.
- I don't speak neither English, nor Franc,ais, nor Deutsch well. And never will be.
- to be continued...
Useful links for Elentin
Reference for vim's normal mode: http://kodomo.cmm.msu.su/%7Edendik/vim_reference_for_elentin.html -- Dendik
- If you don't like this page, you can edit it. But please add a short comment on thigs you're doing, and, of course, your signature.
- If you want to give me some useful links, add them to the Links section on this page.
- If you want to say something to me, section Comments is the best place to do so.
Comments, your notes here :-)
A place where you can leave me a note.
%7E would save the father of russian democracy -- AndreyStolyarov
Whew, thanks :-) (what about mother?) -- ElenTin
Thanks for fixing SeminarMPP, it really needed it -- Dendik
You (and SeminarMPP too) are always welcome :-) -- Elentin